Here at T&G electrics, we can offer a wide variety of options when it comes to literally anything you need powering up in your home or place of business. From the smallest socket change to full installations, no job is too small and we are happy to assist.
Messing around with electricity is no joke so don’t risk the dodgy DIY, we come fully certified and approved to carry out live works and are able to have the works notified to the local authority under PART P – This ensures the work is safe and traceable and will allow you to sell the property with confidence. Without it you risk having to pay costly fee’s to have it certified at a later date.
What sort of power installations can we offer?
- New circuits from a consumer unit
- New supplies for Ovens or Showers
- Installation of sub-mains like to a garage consumer unit
- Additional sockets, replacements/repairs or removals
- Installation of fused spurs for fixed appliances
- Installations of heating supplies, electric, storage heating, panel heating, IR heating
- Extract fans for bathrooms, utility rooms or even passive house systems
- Supplies to outside sockets
- Supplies to garden-based offices with full wired internals
- Full wiring from an installation of supply to consumer unit and then all additional wiring required
- Basically, anything you need power to, we can help with!